8 Tips to Rock Your Yoga Photo Shoot • Inner Fire
Woo-hoo! Let’s celebrate! I’m incredibly excited to share the my first guest post has been published on Inner Fire. This is only the first of many more to come as I get back into the groove of writing and finding my voice to speak my truth.
Here’s a short excerpt of how you can get the most out of a yoga photo shoot with a professional photographer. To read the full story, hop on over HERE.
“Investing in a professional photo shoot is the perfect way to celebrate your practice. You’ve reached a new milestone, mastered a pose that’s been on your mind for months, or you might be starting your own studio and need some beautiful images for a website. When you invest in a professional, you rise above the vanity so often found on social media and fall happily into intentional visuals made to inspire and uplift those around you.
1. Choose your own adventure – location, location, location!
2. Get clear on WHY you’ve booked this shoot.
3. Create a mood board of what you want the shoot to look like. What do you want it to feel like?
4. Choose your clothing wisely – or your lack of clothing.
5. Choose a photographer who resonates with you and understand their terms.
6. Meet up with your photographer to get to know each other. Connect, connect, connect!
7. Bring your confidence and that radiant smile of yours!
8. Plan your shoot around the first or last rays of sunlight.”
As always, I’d love to hear what you think, what your experiences have been like, or if you have anything to add!